Fortbildungsveranstaltung der Akademie für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (AIZ) der GIZ
This course is intended for development practitioners such as GIZ programme managers or policy advisors, representatives of German development institutions (KfW, BMZ, etc.) consultants, executive staff from partner institutions (if accompanied by colleagues from German Development cooperation), programme managers or policy advisors from other bi- or multilateral development institutions, or representatives of civil society.
Ziele und Inhalte:
This premium format offers academic and practically-oriented input on public administration reforms and political participation and facilitates an extensive exchange between participants from Germany and partner countries. In this course, you will address the following topics:
- New approaches addressing public administration reform including ICT and public service incentive mechanisms
- How citizens and civil society can participate in policy-making, implementation and monitoring processes at national and sub-national level
- How state-citizen relations can be enhanced
- How lessons learned can be fed into project practice in partner countries of German development cooperation
- Academic and practice-oriented presentations
- Discussions, case studies, group work
- Practitioners' insights and exposure visits to German institutions and authorities
- Reflection on inputs and project practice as well as participant's own area of work
- Networking possibilities between participants
Tuition, seminar material, coffee breaks as well as daily lunch (Mo -
Fr) and dinner (Mo - Thu) are included.
Weitere Informationen und Anmeldung